Are you an expectant parent?
Attend one of our information sessions to hear first hand the experiences of other families who have been through it all, ask questions and talk about a range of issues you may encounter when your babies arrive.
Sessions are held online every six weeks. Booking is essential.
These sessions are approximately two hours long and are a great way to prepare for the arrival of your babies. We cover topics such as….
- planning for the arrival of your multiples,
- coming home and the early days with your multiples,
- what equipment you will (and won’t) need,
- getting help and support,
- breast and bottle feeding,
- routines, and
- getting out and about with your babies.
It’s also a great way to meet other parents expecting multiples. The session is open to mums, dads, partners, grandparents and anyone else who might help you in the early days with your twins or triplets.